Sports Heavy, Rural Orthopedic Surgery | 200K Sign On | Minnesota
One of the Upper Midwest's top not-for-profit health systems is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a thriving practice in southwest Minnesota. Practice medicine the right way - with exceptional quality and a personal touch in one of the Top 8 Best States to Practice Medicine.
• Turnkey opportunity to join a busy, established team of surgeons and PAs, recruiting due to upcoming departure of a senior provider
• General orthopedic surgery with opportunity for 50% sports medicine or other subspecialty interest
• Enjoy access to an extensive local and regional primary care and subspecialty referral network
• J1 and H1b support available
• 4-year salary guarantee starting with competitive production bonus
• Up to $200K Sign-On Bonus plus exceptional benefits, including retirement savings plans with employer match and 7 weeks PTO
• Enjoy top-level earning, with 90th percentile proven earning potential
• Minnesota named one of the Top 8 Best States to Practice Medicine by Medscape, based on high earning potential, low malpractice rates and high quality of life.
• Enjoy skiing, rock climbing, and the stunning waterfalls of Sioux Falls located less than 90 minutes away, or head to the Twin Cities for professional sporting events, premier shopping at the Mall of America, or experience an unbelievable eating and drinking destination.
• Lovers of outdoor recreation enjoy world-class hunting, fishing, and wildlife watching on over 65,000 acres of public hunting land
For more information, please contact:
Ally Dumas, Search Consultant
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/adumas-3
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Sports Heavy, Rural Orthopedic Surgery | 200K Sign On | Minnesota
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly