PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION PHYSICIAN
What will have the heaviest influence when you're evaluating your next career move?
Are you looking for an employed stable practice in a laid back, family-like, non-corporate environment?
Do you want to go where this is a significant demand of your presence?
Come to this community of 100,000+ joining one Physiatrist in a 60 mile radius!
Become hospital employed with an organization that employs over 200 providers, rooted in the community for over 70 years!
• 100% customizable practice to make as you wish
• Clinic Only; Inpatient rehab in CARF unit, or Hybrid between the two
• Able to acquire Pain practice with Interventional procedures if desired
• Fully staffed with midlevel support and PT, OT, & speech therapist
• No Brain or Spine injury. Mostly thoracic down.
• Clinic on hospital campus
• Onsite Radiology- X-Ray, MRI, CT, DEXA, Nuclear
• Aggressive Guaranteed Salary that never goes away + Productivity bonuses to earn 75th percentile income
• H1B Cap Exempt Employer and J1 Waiver Eligible
• MiniMetro of 130,000 people serving a large catchment area of 300,000 as the 4th largest city in Oklahoma.
• Ranked #4 in Oklahoma as most culturally diverse city, and #149 on the Top 500 Most diverse cities in America list.
• Enjoy all the amenities of life in the metro, but still have the smaller town vibe with a regional airport that has a 45 minute connection flight twice a day to DFW and only an hour drive to OKC.
• 247 days a year of sun, and only 64 of rain, this is great for someone looking to live in a warm climate in the south with low humidity. Tremendous outdoor adventure, hiking, fishing, boating, hunting. People are friendly, with the quality of life high, and the living expenses low. (Rank #9 in the nation as "Best Cost of Living" among areas that fall under 500,000 in population.
Specialty: Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Apply for PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly