What will have the heaviest influence when you're evaluating your next career move?
Are you looking for an employed stable practice in a laid back, family-like, non-corporate environment?
Are you wanting to make your mark as the go-to person in the community for Rheumatology?
Hospital Employed Rheumatology Opportunity joining an organization employing over 200 providers rooted in the community for over 70 years!!!
• Outpatient Only - 4 day work week
• Provides 100% adult rheumatology with a broad spectrum of diseases
• Built in referral network of 50+ Primary Care physicians
• Dramatic Demand as PC is currently sending out 70 referrals per month
• Clinic and infusion center on hospital campus
• Onsite Radiology- X-Ray, MRI, CT, DEXA, Nuclear
• Only one other Rheumatologist in this metro of 100,000 with a draw area close to 300,000
• Aggressive Guaranteed Salary + Productivity bonuses to earn 300K+
• H1B Cap Exempt Employer and J1 Waiver Eligible
• MiniMetro of 130,000 people serving a large catchment area of 300,000 as the 4th largest city in Oklahoma.
• Ranked #4 in Oklahoma as most culturally diverse city, and #149 on the Top 500 Most diverse cities in America list.
• Enjoy all the amenities of life in the metro, but still have the smaller town vibe with a regional airport that has a 45 minute connection flight twice a day to DFW and only an hour drive to OKC.
• 247 days a year of sun, and only 64 of rain, this is great for someone looking to live in a warm climate in the south with low humidity. Tremendous outdoor adventure, hiking, fishing, boating, hunting. People are friendly, with the quality of life high, and the living expenses low. (Rank #9 in the nation as "Best Cost of Living" among areas that fall under 500,000 in population.
Please call or text Mark at 469-909-6658 and send CV in confidence to email@example.com to inquire.
Apply for RHEUMATOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly