Fantastic new Geriatric practice opening with a great hospital in a friendly Ohio community
• Join an outstanding team of medical providers taking care of Nursing home patients and if you wish an outpatient practice with excellent support staff
• This practice setting provides you with an optimal work/life balance
• Opportunity to start in a busy, collaborative practice and hit the ground running
• Call is almost nonexistent via phone since the hospital has hospitalist 24-7
• Competitive and lucrative compensation package salary, plus productivity on w/RVU's, relocation, sign on bonus, and a Student Loan forgiveness program
• Full benefits package includes health, dental, vision, CME, PTO, retirement, 401k, life insurance and more
• Must be BE/BC in Internal Medicine not necessary to have a Geriatric fellowship if you do that would be wonderful, must have a caring attitude for this patient population - will accept 2021 candidates
• Beautifully and well to do Community with Charming Midwest Roots
• Easy access to Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, Ft. Wayne, Chicago, and Indianapolis for quick weekend trips
• Hometown atmosphere offering a low cost of living and state-of-the-art medical and recreational facilities, 2 percent Unemployment.
• Viewed as a safe town with a quality school system and voted one of the best communities to raise a family - making it a special place to call home
• Fun things to do include hunting, fishing, birding, canoeing, kayaking, tennis and other sports, and various parks.
For more information, please contact Mark Rooney:
Apply for GERIATRICS PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly