Join a high-volume multi-specialty practice with over 67 providers representing specialty care in 12 areas of practice to provide quality and compassionate medical care in Eastern North Carolina.
• Physician-owned and operated multiple specialty group practice with partnership track.
• Current team of 1 physician and 1 nurse practitioner.
• Recruitment based on growth, walk into a busy and robust practice.
• Board Certification or Eligibility in both Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care. Sleep Medicine optional.
• Mixed M-F schedule of outpatient clinic, ICU coverage and floor/ED consults.
• Call minimal (back-up) during the weekday shared 1:2 week on/off. One weekend per month. Tele ICU call coverage every night from 7p-7a.
• EBUS/Bronchoscopy on horizon.
• Many convenient on-site resources including lab, x-ray, imaging center, PFT and more.
• Potential medical directorship opportunities.
• Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid malpractice, 401K and profit sharing, generous PTO and more.
• Not J1 or H1b eligible.
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school options
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for PULMONOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly