Join a busy, hospital employed Outpatient Rheumatology at a physician driven not-for-profit community hospital in metro Alabama
• Dedicated outpatient Rheumatology practice, promoting work/life balance with a flexible schedule and no call responsibilities.
• Resource rich practice with robust administrative and clinical support.
• State-of-the-art 10-chair infusion center, with experienced staff.
• Average patient volume of approximately 15 patients/day.
• Transparency and open communication between administration and physicians.
Competitive base salary starting at MGMA Median plus wRVU production upside
• Sign on, Relocation, and Student Loan Repayment offered
• Comprehensive health benefits, 403(b) retirement and 401(k), malpractice, PTO, CME, CME Allowance, etc.
• PSLF Eligible Employer
Historic southern metro of 400,000 people is located just over 2 hours from the pristine beaches of the Gulf Shores and from Atlanta
• Alabama has the 7th lowest tax burden in the US, and the lowest property taxes in the US
• Wallet Hub Ranked Alabama as the #12 Best State to Practice in the US
• Modern, metro city with a vast array of culinary, entertainment, and cultural offerings
• Top rated high schools in the state with the local high school ranking as a top school in the US
• Diverse local economy founded on healthcare, government, manufacturing, education, and IT
For more information please contact:
Text at 678.672.8462
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for RHEUMATOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly