PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION PHYSICIAN
Busy private orthopedic group seeks motivated PM&R / Pain Management physician to take over established Interventional Pain practice.
• Home to 8 Orthopedic Surgeons, and a dedicated Spine Center
• Turnkey Interventional Pain Management practice with huge built in referral base
• Extensive mid-level support - physician assistants help run Pain practice efficiently
• Monday through Friday, NO CALL
• An exceptional and very competitive salary with productivity bonus
• Comprehensive benefits, retirement, malpractice, etc.
This vibrant and historic Kentucky city is a hub for arts, culture, and shopping, dining, and outdoor recreation.
• City has some of the best public schools in the state, as well as a great selection of private schools
• Diverse community has been recognized as a global hub for arts & culture
• Enjoy a number of different living options from suburban neighborhoods to urban downtown living
• Access to 150 domestic and 19 international destinations through local airport
If you're looking to earn top-dollar compensation and be part of a group with an outstanding reputation, please contact Katie Moeller:
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Specialty: Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Apply for PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly