Are you looking to make your mark in one of the country's finest Metro cities to live in? This incredible group in a friendly Chicago-land suburb is looking for an additional Gastroenterologist to join their team.
• Join a busy GI team of 6 as they seek to expand due to rapid growth
• Outpatient M-F, One week of inpatient service every 6th week
• General GI only, no advanced procedures required
• Work with some of the nations most renowned GI providers in their field
• Practice managed by one of the city's largest groups with 120+ referring PC providers
• Exquisite clinic located on hospital campus with GI lab conveniently adjacent to one another
• Competitive compensation plus Robust benefits package
A world-class commercial, industrial and cultural city, Chicago functions as is a major national center and as the major regional center for America's heartland. It originally emerged as a transport center for cargo headed west and agricultural products headed east by land and water. Although transportation technology has changed, the role has not. The city is the most important passenger and freight transport hub in the country with the largest number of air departures and the most rail traffic in the nation. The commercial and manufacturing economy stands out both for its size and diversity. Over 30 Fortune 500 companies in an assortment of industries have headquarters here. Factories and warehouses extend for miles from the downtown area. Chicago is also a major center for small manufacturing and business. There is probably no more diverse an economy in the country.
Please call/text Mark Mendoza if interested at 469-909-6658 or email CV in confidence to email@example.com
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly