Wake Forest Health Network Obstetrics & Gynecology - Asheboro stands tall in this natural-paced, welcoming community that is essentially a suburb to Greensboro. Enjoy close proximity to big-city amenities, an international airport and major medical centers, while living comfortably outside the bustle. Discover the extraordinary satisfaction of living and working in perfect balance where opportunities thrive in a professionally supportive and family-friendly atmosphere.
OBGYN Generalist Opportunity:
- Step into an established practice of 5 OBGYNs and 1 NP, known for patient-first, high quality, value driven care.
- Enjoy Friday afternoon off! Practice hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Well respected group, practicing in community 30+ years.
- Only OBGYN practice in the county with 600 deliveries per year.
- Call 1:5.
- The practice offers special surgical procedures such as: laparoscopic hysterectomy, endometrial ablation, slings, LEEP, and in office hysteroscopy and pelvic laparoscopy.
- MD/DO, BC/BE in OBGYN
- Successful record of clinical and service excellence
- NC Medical license in good standing or the ability to obtain
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Recruitment Bonus
- 403(b) Retirement plan with generous match
- Company paid short-term disability with salary continuation and long-term disability
- Employee, dependent & supplemental life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
- Medical Malpractice
- CME allowance
- Paid license and professional dues
- Employed opportunity
Asheboro, located in the center of North Carolina, offers:
- Places to hike, bike, boat, golf and many other family activities.
- Three major medical schools, Duke, UNC-Chapel Hill and Wake Forest, all within an hour.
- Home of the North Carolina Zoological Park.
Wake Forest Baptist Health is a nationally recognized academic medical center in Winston-Salem, N.C., with an integrated enterprise including educational and research facilities, hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and other primary and specialty care facilities.
Wake Forest Health Network is the physician-led, non-faculty division of Wake Forest Baptist Health, extending its reach to over 120 practices in 30 communities across central and western North Carolina. The Network includes 400 physicians and advanced practice providers representing a wide range of specialties. We are an advanced Accountable Care Organization with more than 8 years of experience with mature value based contracts. We provide wraparound service for patients according to their needs and risk stratification, including nurse navigation, pharmacist support, social work hub services and a patient care advocate team to close gaps in care. Our team based care model also includes clinic based scribes and encounter specialists, allowing physicians to focus on direct medical care for their patients.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to achieving diversity among its faculty and staff. We invite interested candidates, who meet the qualifications, to send their curriculum vitae to:
Cindy Leonard, Physician Recruitment Leader
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly