OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, New Jersey; 4-day week!
About the Practice:
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Flemington, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care.
- Comprehensive women's health services including all aspects of general OB/GYN practice
- Excellent and state of the art surgical services including in office procedures and minimally invasive surgeries
- 4-day workweek including a 24-hour call-day; great work-life balance
- Patient Census: ~20-26 /daily, per OB-GYN
- 4 full time physicians and 4 full time nurse midwives in the practice. All 8 team members practice obstetrics fully. Excellent support framework for new and experienced OB-GYNs
- Call 1:5, including every 5th weekend
- The center is in a beautiful, family-centric neighborhood
- This position requires a NJ license, and our team can assist with the process!
With easy access to NYC and Philadelphia, the area is primarily suburban with many open spaces by design as the county is committed to preservation of farmland and parkland. There is an abundance of farmers' markets, hiking and biking trails, and scenic byways. The county boasts many cultural assets including museums, musical festivals, and charming river towns. We have an excellent public-school system, one of the best in the state.
- This is a great area to raise a family and we emphasize family/work balance. Hunterdon county has been named the safest/best county to raise children in NJ.
- As per the Hiring Physician: " All of us are working mothers including most of our staff."
Apply for OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, New Jersey; 4-day week!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly