Gynecologist Opening in Atlanta!
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of Georgia, is looking for a Gynecologist to join their experienced Women's Health Team. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful.
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 4 OBGYN Physicians and 1 Physician Assistant for support. This group has a combined over 30 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecological Care. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to only see gynecology patients and get the benefit of the work/life balance that comes with the normal work hours and the rare Gynecology call. The hospital associated with this practice is Northside Hospital in Sandy Springs.
- Join a great team of obstetricians and gynecologists in an established practice in the heart of Atlanta
- Robust, busy practice of 4 OB/GYN's referring patients to GYN.
- Plenty of Room to grow and an already existing patient base to work with
- Center offers full range of comprehensive Women’s Health Services including OB/GYN, surgical gynecology plus more
- 5-day workweek. Half day on Fridays!
- Opportunity for an experienced OB/GYN to transition to GYN only
- Production based model for high income opportunities
- Very independent work environment
- In Atlanta, fine dining, shopping and rich history combine with inspiration-inducing attractions to create a city with Southern charm and world-class sophistication. It’s easy to see why Atlanta, Georgia is one of the most popular destinations in the Southeast to live and to visit.
- Atlanta is the business center of the South. The city is home to more than a dozen Fortune 500 companies, and other large employers like universities, hospitals and more.
- You won't have to travel far to discover nature. Piedmont Park in Midtown is a 185-acre haven, and Morningside Nature Preserve, a favorite for hiking, sits only seven miles from downtown. For adventure lovers, Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area features opportunities for river rafting, kayaking, and other nature-filled activities just minutes beyond Atlanta's perimeter – another top reason to relocate to Atlanta.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Apply for Gynecologist Opening in Atlanta!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly