OB/GYN Physician | South Palm Beach County |Partnership potential
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Delray Beach, Florida. The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and residents.
- Join a high growth practice in beautiful Delray Beach
- Low Call frequency! Call is shared with nearby practice!
- Relocation Assistance provided!
- Teaching opportunities with Florida Atlantic University!
- Close-knit and supportive group
- A small and intimate town with big-city sophistication, Delray Beach was voted Most Fun Small Town in America by Rand McNally and USA Today.
- Home of the Delray Beach Wine and Seafood Festival, art galleries, upscale shops, and nightly entertainment, Delray is the perfect destination for your next OB/GYN position!
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Apply for OB/GYN Physician | South Palm Beach County |Partnership potential
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly