OB/GYN Opportunity in Orlando | 1:9 weekend call
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Winter Park, Florida. The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and residents
- Join 3 OB/GYNs and a Nurse Practitioner in a practice looking to grow!
- 1:8 call schedule with weekends shared
- Good mix of OB and GYN.
- Family-friendly, boutique practice.
- Wonderful offices with a spa-like ambiance
- Enter a world of infinite arts and cultural spaces in Winter Park (Orlando area). Spend days visiting museums, galleries, sculpture gardens, theaters and music venues! The city’s commitment to enhancing awareness and visibility of the arts is seen everywhere, from traditional venues to unexpected yet powerful places.
- Winter Park is a nature lover's destination! Kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, and zip lining are among many of the activities that you can enjoy. In Winter Park you will find more than 70 parks!
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-GYN medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity in Orlando | 1:9 weekend call
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly