Radiology Physician in New York
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 800000.00
A reputable practice with a long-standing history of providing exceptional service throughout Central and Upstate New York is seeking a board-certified radiologist to join its team. This is an
excellent opportunity for the incoming provider to earn competitive income while enjoying a wonderful quality of life.
- Great work-life balance with a Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. schedule—no weekends required
- Ample PTO available
- Earn $500,000 in total income in Year 1
- Partnership opportunity—incredible earning potential as a partner
Located in a lively college town near beautiful Lake Ontario, this inviting city is filled with tremendous diversity and opportunities for individuals and families alike. With plenty of amenities and entertainment options, you’ll have everything you need and more.
- A low cost of living and affordable housing options, including waterfront homes and estates with acreage
- Exceptional public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including skiing, ice skating, swimming, boating, and hiking
- Remarkable cultural attractions, including the New York State Fair
- Convenient access to an international airport and professional and collegiate sports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Apply for Radiology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly