Physician - Academics-Gastroenterology
AT THE END OF THE DAY, THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG!
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine and research; teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Fellowship Trained Inflammatory Bowel Disease Specialist to join a thriving academic GI division in an academic health science center that focuses on supporting research in clinical and scholarship endeavors with faculty appointments and rank at the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix. Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center. This world-class hospital is focused on coordinated clinical care, expanded research activities and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the surrounding communities in Arizona and the greater Southwest. New to service or experienced candidates will be considered
Support Banner University Medical Center - Phoenix.
- Inpatient and Clinic Outpatient positions
- Multidisciplinary care team: Pharmacists, Colorectal Surgeons, and Nurses
- Outpatient infusion center devoted to non-oncology patients
- Brand new, state of the art endoscopy center with the latest endoscopy technology
- BC/BE Gastroenterology
- As one of the nation’s largest non-profit health systems, you'd qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Teaching and mentorship of Medical Students, Internal Medicine Residents, and GI Fellows
- Preparing/presenting at Departmental/Divisional meetings.
- Involvement with GI clinical research.
- Participation in case conferences
- IBD Leadership opportunities available for candidates with experience
Benefits of Working with Banner Health:
- Attractive salary with incentives
- Sign on/relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- CME days plus allowance
- Competitive benefit package options that provides security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician - Academics-Gastroenterology
Apply for Physician - Academics-Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly