If you're searching for a better quality of life but aren't willing to sacrificing earning potential, joining this established OBGYN group in the scenic MN Lake Country could be the change you've been looking for. With a starting salary higher than what 90% of practices offer, a flexible schedule, and extensive PTO, this is your chance to find the ideal work/life balance.
• Expected case mix: 40% OB, 60% GYN
• Organization has grown 40% in last 3 years; robust referral base allows you to ramp up with ease
• State-of-the-art facility with premium equipment; brand-new Da Vinci Robot
• A WomenCertified "Top Hospital for Patient Experience;" Women's Choice Award recipient
• Year 1 and 2: salary guarantee higher than what 90% of OBGYN practices offer (MGMA)
• Year 3+: extremely generous tiered w-RVU system
• Partnership Track available - offers pension plan with substantial retirement contribution match
• Option for a 3- or 4-day work week
• 1:4 call with top call pay
• $100,000 recruitment bonus and a relocation stipend
• Health insurance, 401(k), malpractice, 6 weeks+ of time-off, CME stipend, etc.
• Scenic Central Minnesota boasts unparalleled natural beauty with more than 500 area lakes and endless recreational opportunities
• A Top 5 "Best State to Practice Medicine"
• This premier resort destination has plenty of shopping, dining, and history to satisfy all your interests
• Enjoy crystal blue lakes, plush green forests, award-winning champion golf courses in the Spring, Summer and Fall - and cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and ice fishing in the winter
• Live where the rest of the Midwest vacations - no traffic jams, low crime rates, low cost of living - the "Minnesota nice" way of life
• Less than 2 hours from Minneapolis International Airport
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller:
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly