Urology - Hospitalist
Franciscan Medical Group (FMG) invites candidates to explore a unique Urology-Hospitalist opportunity with a growing physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system. As part of FMG, you will directly collaborate with our current team to ensure continuity of care from the hospital to office and from office to hospital. We are seeking a Board Certified Urologist with several years of experience for this exciting opportunity to join an established program. This is a full time hospital employed position with an established network of referrals, hospitalist support for in-patient care and shared call.
- Primary duties include Emergency Medicine Department and inpatient consultation coverage.
- Opportunity to perform major/complex surgeries based on preference, including robotics, or you can refer these cases to the group.
- Work includes ED consults and patient calls for our group's inpatients including shared weekend call.
FMG offers a competitive salary, starting bonus, full comprehensive benefits, relocation allowance, malpractice coverage, CME and personal time off.
About Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two leading health systems in Washington State CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason into one integrated health system with more than 300 care sites in western Washington. With a team of 18,000 team members and staff, and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health provides expert, compassionate medical care at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites of care throughout the Puget Sound region. The integrated health system has nearly 1,500 hospital beds and is committed to caring for the most vulnerable in our communities, including the poor and underserved, providing nearly $200 million in community benefit free, subsidized and reduced-cost health care and programs.
- Care with listening, empathy and love
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing
- Celebrate each person s gifts and voice
- Respect the dignity of all
- Inspire trust through honesty
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves
- Commit to the power of working together
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships
We are based in the Pacific Northwest at the heart of the stunningly beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington. Our main support offices are located in Tacoma, with clinics and hospitals in King, Kitsap and Pierce counties. Here we enjoy mild weather and stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. The Puget Sound communities offer award-winning arts, cultural, and sporting events with national recognition. A region of economic and cultural diversity, The Puget Sound is a great place to work, play and raise a family.
Apply for Urology - Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly