Group Practice Specifics
- Prestigious group including 11 Surgeons and 18 advanced practice providers. Five of the 10 surgeons are Cerebrovascular/Endovascular trained.
- Requires Board Certified or Board Eligible Endovascular Trained Neurosurgeon with competencies in spinal surgery
- Resident or Neurosurgical Endovascular Fellow coming out of training/available in 2021 will be considered as well as providers established in practice who are looking for a transition
- Schedule includes physician-shared call rotation – hospital endovascular call 1:5; new surgeon will also share in general call
- Call is compensated with option to take additional compensated call at local hospitals
- Estimate 75% Spine/25% Cranial to start while building the endovascular service line
- Position does not require trauma call coverage, but shifts are available for coverage on a regular basis if desired
- Active patient charts: 30,000 – Average patient office visits daily: 30-45
- Group Integrated electronic health record with CPOE
- Practice has an in-office angiogram suite in mid-town location, with ability to perform in office spinal and cerebral angiography and spinal kyphoplasty procedures.
- Immediate, transparent partnership track
- Group will provide an Employment Agreement including excellent insurance and benefits package (health insurance, retirement planning, malpractice, CMEs, vacation) and partnership opportunity (no buy-in required), as well as real estate investment opportunities
Excellent opportunity to step into a very lucrative practice! Call arrangement is 1:5 with new surgeon; opportunity to take additional compensated call at two affiliated sister hospitals within 8 miles of each other.
At Nashville Neurosurgery Associates, we are committed to providing the region’s highest-quality neurosurgical care. Our nationally recognized, board-certified neurosurgeons proudly deliver highly advanced, personalized treatment plans tailored to the individual patient. We combine our cutting-edge technology and over 100 years of combined neurosurgical experience to treat a full range of brain, spine and nervous system disorders.
Apply for Endovascular Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly