Physician - Associate Medical Director Home Health and Hospice
MultiCare Health System seeks a 1.0 FTE Hospice Physician. In this role you will provide Physician support to the Hospice Medical Director and ARNP group. Time will be spent in clinical activities with a mix of administrative duties such as CTI work and IDT. This position works in collaboration with the Medical Director, Palliative Physician, ARNP’s, Hospice Clinical Supervisors, Pharmacist, and Field Staff in the provision of Hospice clinical care. This position participates in the after hours call rotation for the agency.
In this position you will:
- Participate in IDT meetings as needed
- Participate in Face 2 Face visits as needed
- Assist in determining hospice eligibility
- Assist with preparation of certification of Terminal Illness (CTI) and recertification documentation
- Current working knowledge of hospice rules and regulations
Competitive salary, a full array of benefits and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
- Board certified or board eligible by time of employment
- Hospice and Palliative Care Experience Required
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Apply for Physician - Associate Medical Director Home Health and Hospice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly