OB/GYN Physician Opening for the Melbourne Florida area
Health First is a premier health system and the only fully integrated delivery network serving Central Florida
- APP Support in clinic
- 1:6 weekend call
- 1 24-hour call day per week
- OB/GYN Hospitalists assess OB emergencies from ED
- Must practice both OB & GYN
- Robotics Training - two da Vinci Xis
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
About Health First
Health First has been providing quality care to Brevard county residents for over 23 years. Health First delivers healthcare services throughout Brevard County with a network comprised of 4 hospitals with 868 beds, a health plan, and outpatient/wellness services including diagnostics, home health care, sleep centers, fitness facilities, pharmacy, cardiac rehabilitation, physical therapy, aging services, a hospice program, and bone/wellness center.
Community - Florida’s space coast is a fantastic place to work and play!
- Situated on the east coast of Florida, Brevard County, is positioned midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately 60 miles east of Orlando, Florida.
- Family-oriented, hometown feel community nestled along the Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round tropical weather.
- Highly-rated school system - public schools ranked 3rd in the state with 98% rated A/B.
- The Space Coast is not only the birthplace of space, but also known as a tech hub; expanding industries featuring electronics, aerospace/aviation, high-tech manufacturing, communications, and homeland security and defense.
- Abundance of outdoor recreation with year-round fishing, boating, surfing, golfing, swimming, cycling, tennis, and more!
- Local and regional attractions include: Kennedy Space Center, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Brevard Zoo, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios; Port Canaveral provides easy access to many cruises!
- Affordable living and automatic tax savings – no state income tax!
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive Base Salary & Bonus opportunity, Welcome Bonus, and Relocation Allowance
- Retirement Savings Options
- Insurance (health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, supplemental & dependent life)
- Other: fitness center membership, childcare services, paid vacation, education stipend, employee assistance program, and many other optional benefits ie. auto, legal, pet insurance, and more
Visit www.hf.org/womenandchildren to learn more about our services.
Visit www.HF.org to learn more about Health First and Health First Medical Group.
Visit www.MelbourneRegionalChamber.com or www.visitspacecoast.com to learn more about our community.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician Opening for the Melbourne Florida area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly