Join this integrated health system with the opportunity for autonomy and leadership within this highly reputable urology program. This is a lucrative position with a loyal hospital patient base of 400K.
• Join a collaborative team of 2 experienced Urologists, 1 NP, and dedicated surgical team with 30+ years of experience
• Flexible scheduling with block time available and collaborative 1:4 call coverage
• Robotic capabilities with two da Vinci robotic systems along with a new cysto table, laser, scopes, camera video systems, and new procedures such as UroLift and Botox
• Physician-friendly and supportive young administration
• Teaching opportunities with the local residency program
• Competitive compensation near the 75th percentile with highly lucrative and unlimited earning potential
• Full benefits package, 160 Hours PTO including CME plus allowance, pension, relocation allowance, negotiable bonuses and/or student loan repayment/stipend package
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Urology
• Open to 2021-2022 candidates and welcome to additional clinical interests/robotics, and training
• Live in a nice, southern city with a large focus on entertainment, rich music heritage, and legacies of all genres of music.
• There are several new attractions downtown, such as live music, theaters, children's museums and roof-top restaurants and local fine-dining.
• This is a safe community, with highly rated school options, many extra-curriculars for kids, scenic parks, outdoor and water recreation, and a friendly laid-back culture.
• Enjoy quick trips to Jackson with a great airport, Oxford to catch a football game, Birmingham and Gulf Shores, and a trip to downtown New Orleans in just 3 hours.
For more information please contact, Kirstin Dunbar:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for UROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly