Physician-Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist-SSM Agnesian Healthcare-St Agnes Hospital
- SSM Health
- Fond du Lac, WI
- Closing date
- Jan 4, 2022
Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist at St. Agnes Hospital -Fond du Lac, WI
Agnesian Healthcare is actively recruiting a full time (1.0FTE) Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist to join our experienced and cohesive psychiatry team at St Agnes Hospital. This Psychiatrist will focus primarily on medication management and occasional psychotherapy needs of our general inpatient adult population. With this inpatient role, expect 1-2 consults per day, with shared rounding on the 16 bed unit.
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- Live within 30 minutes from St Agnes Hospital (Fond du lac, WI)
- Excellent benefit package
- Medication management focus
- Guaranteed salary
- Adult inpatient unit
- Flexible FTE option (.8-1.0)
St. Agnes Hospital, a 174 bed facility and nonprofit Catholic institution, is a leader in providing quality state-of-the-art healthcare services, whether it is cancer treatment; comprehensive heart care through the Dale Michels Center for Heart Care, including angioplasty and open-heart surgery; home or hospice care; maternity services; laser surgery; sports medicine; behavioral health services; women's health services; occupational health services; rehabilitation services and 24-hour emergency care. 16 beds inpatient unit for adult psychiatric care.
Fond du lac, a thriving community of just over 43,000, is situated at the foot of Wisconsin's Lake Winnebago (a location that gives the city its French name), Fond du Lac is less than a one hour drive to Milwaukee, Madison (the state capital) and Green Bay - Titletown USA. This puts the city at the center of the state's population concentration, an area with more than 3 million residents.
St. Agnes Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information contact:
Jennifer Nichols-Senior Physician Recruiter
SSM Health, Agnesian Healthcare
Physician - State of Work Location
Practice with Presence
More opportunity. More support. More voice. More purpose.
Everything you’ve been looking for is waiting for you at SSM Health, one of the leading health systems in the nation. We believe in the healing power of presence: The better we know our patients as individuals, the better we can care for them.
- More practice setting locations and options. Our healing ministry features 23 hospitals, more than 290 physician offices and outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities throughout an integrated system covering Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
- More support to help you succeed in your practice. We partner with our physicians to make sure that they have the technologies, in-network specialists, highly trained staff and infrastructure (such as an Epic® EHR) to allow you to provide best-in-class care for your patients.
- More voice. Our physicians are the hearts and hands of our system. Here you can contribute to building new programs, expand the reach of our system and contribute to ongoing quality initiatives to help us shape the future of care.
- More purpose. Our core values and mission unite us to work closely together in a more meaningful way. Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God.
Discover the difference of practicing with presence at SSM Health.
12312 Olive Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert