Nocturnist in Wisconsin
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $345000.00 - 345000.00
An established health system with locations throughout the suburbs of Milwaukee is seeking a qualified internal medicine or family medicine physician with inpatient experience for a nocturnist position. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a great quality of life and work within a driven, collaborative environment.
- Hospital-employed opportunity—option to choose between two hospitals
- 7-on/7-off schedule—night shifts only
- Work only 24 weeks per year
- Affiliation with a local medical college
- No procedures required (optional based on candidate’s interests)
- Compensation in the MGMA 75th percentile
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
The fifth-largest city in the Midwest, Milwaukee is an inviting Wisconsin community filled with tremendous opportunity, beautiful scenery, and exciting events and activities throughout the year.
- A cost of living more than 15% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- A safe place to live with endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including activities along Lake Michigan
- An array of amenities, including an international airport, collegiate and professional sporting events, and plenty of tourist attractions
- Convenient access to Chicago
- Medscape names Wisconsin one of its “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist Nocturnist, Hospitalist, Nocturnist, General Medicine, Overnight, locum tenens hospitalist, Overnight Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly