At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sounds own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Augusta, GA is located near the South Carolina border, a city within the Central Savannah River (CSRA) that encompasses 13 counties in GA and SC. The city has a thriving downtown and business district, and an area known for Healthcare with several hospital systems in the area. Broad Street, downtown with shopping, quaint restaurants, and cafes and entertainment. The city is known for the Master's Golf Tournament bringing over 200,000 visitors each year. The Augusta Riverwalk runs along the Savannah River. Home to Ft. Gordon/Eisenhower Army Medical Center. The area boasts a mild climate year-round and has plenty of outdoor and recreational activities, including boating, fishing, hiking, golf, and other sports, with the legendary singer James Brown arena hosting many sporting events and concerts. The rea has several high ranked private and public school systems and affordable communities.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly