Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital located in Elko, NV is seeking a full-time general Gastroenterologist for a solo practice. The market is comprised of a 200-mile radius amidst the beautiful Ruby Mountains! NNRH provides inpatient and outpatient services to residents of Elko County and surrounding areas. It s 127,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility, features 75 all-private acute care rooms. Physician practices are located in an adjacent medical office building.
- Hospital Employment, Professional Service Agreement and Private Practice Options
- Fantastic Recreation and Community!
- Regional Airport for Easy Air Travel
- Good Schools and Community College in Town
- Beautiful Facility and Welcoming Medical Staff
- Well Trained OR Team and Support Staff
- Hospitalist Support
- Established GI Need and Market
- Mountain Views from Your Office and Parking Lot!
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Elko is located in the center of northern Nevada s Great Basin on Interstate 80 and is the largest city between Salt Lake City and Reno. The region is an outdoor enthusiast s paradise, with abundant opportunities for winter sports, fishing, swimming and boating. Hikers can explore more than 100 miles of trails amid the towering Ruby Mountains at Lamoille Canyon.
Elko Regional Airport is conveniently located 5 miles from the hospital; Salt Lake City International Airport located 3.5 hours E of Elko.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly