Anesthesiologist Position at Level I Trauma Center in IL
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Anesthesiologist to join our expanding Anesthesia team in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Collegial team of 11 General Anesthesiologists, 2 Pediatric Anesthesiologists and 50+ CRNAs
- Provide service across Carle enterprise which includes the main hospital, Digestive Health Institute, Interventional Labs, OB, Radiology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, and our new 23,000 square foot Ambulatory Surgery Center
- 21 ORs running on blocks averaging 75 cases per day
- Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Wide variety of cases - excludes transplants, burns and pediatric hearts
- Majority of cases are supervision of CRNAs
- Call schedule of ~1:8
- Level I Trauma hospital with Open Heart, Trauma, and Neurosurgical cases
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Apply for Anesthesiologist Position at Level I Trauma Center in IL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly