Board-Certified/Eligible Rheumatologist Delray Beach, Florida
The Hirsh Center Overview
- An independently owned and professionally managed multispecialty rheumatology and sports medicine practice with continuous growth since our 2007 inception
- 3 physicians, 2 mid-levels and 28 support team members
- In February, expanding to a 10,000 sq ft clinic offering an 8-chair infusion suite, 20 exam rooms, digital x-ray, bone density, diagnostic and interventional ultrasound, durable medical equipment, and clinical research
- Clinical training facility for five healthcare institutions educating radiology technologists, medical assistants, physician assistants, medical students, and rheumatology fellows.
- As the ONLY Florida practice nationally accredited in diagnostic and interventional musculoskeletal ultrasound, we first earned accreditation in 2010. We were the third facility nationally to earn accreditation, and our goal is to individually credential all of our physicians.
- No hospital coverage
- We did not furlough employees, decrease employee compensation or close during the COVID-19 pandemic, we provide PPE and a safe working environment to care for our patients’ and team’s health
- Guaranteed base salary plus generous bonus
- Family-paid health insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- CME allowance
- Cell phone credit
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid professional insurances, certifications, memberships
- 401(k) plus 4% employer match
- Just an hour’s drive north of Miami, 30 minutes south of Palm Beach and 3 hours south of Orlando, Delray Beach is an Atlantic Ocean coastal city.
- Delray Beach’s population has grown 13% in the past 7 years and is comprised of families raising young children and retirees.
- Florida has no state income tax.
About our Team
We are spearheaded by a top-notch team. Our senior physician sits on many local, state and national boards and is interested in mentoring new physicians. Dr. Marc J. Hirsh is the immediate past president of the Palm Beach County Medical Society and an executive board member of the Florida Medical Association’s Political Action Committee. Our team is led by an MBA who teaches at a local university, speaks nationally and guides peers on their path to success. We have a solid team; many team members have been with The Hirsh Center since its inception.
Our MissionWe are committed to providing precision joint care through state-of-the-art imaging techniques and compassionate healthcare, offering our patients a better quality of life
Apply for Board-Certified/Eligible Rheumatologist Delray Beach, Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly