Chief Physician (IM/FP)
Chief Physician (IM/FP) – Integrated Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program
$293,532 - $302,340 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$278,856 - $287,196 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
Do you have a keen professional interest in addiction medicine and substance use treatment? California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking a dynamic California-licensed Internal Medicine/Family Practice (IM/FP) physician leader to join our Integrated Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program. This newly-created statewide program is designed to provide integrated, specialized care to patients with a history of substance use who require additional medical assistance.
In addition to a California medical license and IM/FP certification, you must also have:
• Board Certification in Addiction Medicine
• DEA licensure
CCHCS offers a competitive compensation package, including:
• 40-hour workweek (affords you true work-life balance)
• Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
• State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
• Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
• Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
• Paid Insurance, license, and This distinctive opportunity is available at our Santa Ana Regional Office in Southern California.DEA renewal
• And much more
This distinctive opportunity is available at our Santa Ana Regional Office in Southern California.
You may apply online at https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5601746&user_id
Effective July 1, 2020, in response to the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Personal Leave Program 2020 (PLP 2020) was implemented. PLP 2020 requires that each full-time employee receive a 9.23 percent reduction in pay in exchange for 16 hours PLP 2020 leave credits monthly through June 2022.