OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN ARLINGTON, VA
About the Practice:
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Arlington, VA. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Weekly Schedule: 4-4.5-day workweek! 3 days in the office, one day covering hospital
- Call Schedule: 1 in 4; day after call is usually off; call will lighten with additional hires
- Vacation: 4+1weeks PTO, including CME time
- Patient Population: 20-25 /day average
- Team currently consists of 4 OB/GYNS; 1 Mid-wife; plus, RNs and allied support
- Affiliated with Level 2 Trauma and NICU Hospital
- Teaching opportunities available
- Competitive guaranteed salary with productivity bonus
- Partnership potential in 3 years
- This position requires a VA license and we can assist with that!
- The center is in a highly desirable area, including great schools.
- Located just five miles west of Washington, DC, Arlington is the perfect middle ground between urban life in the capital and other suburban communities that surround DC. The population here is a sizable 220,000, and residents enjoy all the amenities you might expect of a city that’s been ranked one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America!
- Arlington is only 26 square miles, but it’s the proud home to people from over 140 countries. This makes for a diverse community and excellent dining scene, with eclectic restaurants owned by natives of the regions where their cuisine comes from
- From the Air Force Memorial to Arlington Cemetery to the National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial, many of the attractions in Arlington relate to our country’s history. Other great sites to see include Potomac Overlook Regional Park, Upton Hill Regional Park, and a 1930s-style theater called Arlington Cinema
Apply for OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN ARLINGTON, VA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly