OB/GYN Physician | Kendall-Miami FL; 4-day work-week!
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Kendall, Florida. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
- Join an established practice in one of the most desirable South FL locations
- NICU III Hospital; top-notch team of OB Hospitalists, and specialists supporting the practice, including call-coverage.
- Patient Volume: ~25 patients per day
- 4-day work week (including day-off after call)!
- 1-6 call with call back-up by OB Hospitalist team
- Partnership potential; the group
The team of highly skilled and dedicated specialists includes experts in urinary incontinence and minimally invasive surgery. The group also includes renowned infertility specialists who can help women with both the medical and emotional impact of their condition.
- 14 miles from Miami beach!
- Kendall adjoins Coral Gables, and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in Kendall offers residents an urban-suburban mix feel, and most residents own their homes.
- Lively city with lots of coffee shops and parks.
- The greater Miami area, FL, region has always been the commercial and cultural center for Florida and the nearby Caribbean, but in the past 30 years, it has emerged as a world-class international hub and a gateway for all of Latin America.
- South-East Florida serves as the central logistical and cultural hub of the entire Western Hemisphere.
- There is no state income tax in Florida! which could save you thousands of dollars!
Apply for OB/GYN Physician | Kendall-Miami FL; 4-day work-week!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly