OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN Holmdel, NJ; 20-minutes to Brooklyn!
About the Practice:
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate division, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Holmdel, NJ.
- 20 minutes to Brooklyn; 45 minutes to Manhattan
- Live by the ocean and #1 rated schools in state!
- Weekly Schedule: 4-day clinic, plus weekly call (as below)
- Call Schedule: 1 in 3 from-home call; very OB-light; rare deliveries on week-calls
- Vacation: 4 weeks PTO
- Patient Population: ~25 /day average
- Affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center – RWJBarnabas Health; highest quality Trauma/NICU III
- Teaching opportunities available with medical students, residents, and midwives.
- Competitive guaranteed salary with bonus potential; room to moon-light as OB Hospitalist
- Partnership track/option in 3 years!
- This position requires a NJ license, and we can assist
City/Location Highlights -
- Holmdel Township is a suburb of Monmouth County with a population of ~17,000.
- The town is scored as one of the best places to live in New Jersey – offering residents a sparse suburban feel.
- Great variety of restaurants, coffee shops, parks, and recreation.
- The public schools in Holmdel Township are highly rated (#1 in the county).
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Apply for OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN Holmdel, NJ; 20-minutes to Brooklyn!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly