Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist / Anesthesiology
LOAN REPAYMENT: No
Sign-on Coastal Hampton Roads VA - Bon Secours Mercy Health Hiring FT CRNA's
Bon Secours Mercy Health has 3 open full time CRNA positions
- New Opportunity for Experienced and New Graduates!
- Monday-Friday 7-3 pm / Full Time
- Extra Shifts Available - Occasional Weekends
- Covering 2-3 Hospitals / Surgery Centers
- Case Mix to include:
- Cardiac thoracic
- Structural Heart
- General Surgery
- Cases Per Day: 3 to 5 plus
- Special Skills Training Required: Anesthesia training, must be proficient in general anesthesia, spinal and epidural procedures.
- Must be team oriented; have a positive attitude, and work well with others.
- Current Virginia License
- Competitive Compensation - starting salary $175,000
- Sign on Bonus - paid within 30 days after start
- Robust Benefits package: medical, Rx, dental, vision, FSA, HRA, 403b retirement
- Paid Time Off plus CME Allowance
- Paid DEA, CRNA Licensure
- Teaching Opportunities available to rotating residents.
- Contact Recruiter Deb McCarthy for phone screen and to submit CV
Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center (Maryview Medical Center) is a 346-bed not-for-profit, acute care facility licensed in the state of Virginia and serving approximately 282,790 residents primarily in Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, and the counties of Isle of Wight and Southampton.
Maryview Medical Center is part of the Bon Secours Mercy Health System, Inc., whose Mission is to “bring compassion to healthcare and to be good help to those in need, especially those who are poor and dying.”
As part of the Bon Secours Mercy Health System, Maryview Medical Center and sister facilities across Virginia seek to be the top tier healthcare system in the Mid-Atlantic, recognized for high quality medical staffs, clinical program strength, outstanding service to the community, and as the region's employer of choice.
Maryview Medical Center is the flagship hospital for Bon Secours Hampton Roads and serves as a regional referral center to the Hampton Roads region. The facility is home to many of the region's leading healthcare services, and attracts specialists from the best programs in the country. Bon Secours Health Center at Harbour View, an
ambulatory surgery center with an outstanding array of outpatient healthcare services.
Maryview Medical Center is the #1 referral hospital in the region for colon and rectal surgery. The Surgical Weight Loss Institute at Maryview Medical Center is ranked best in Virginia for five consecutive years. Maryview Medical Center has also been certified as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and received Blue Distinction from Anthem Blue Shield for cardiac care, spine surgery, and bariatric surgery. In addition, the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons awarded a three-year re-accreditation to Maryview Medical Center's cancer program. Furthermore, Maryview Medical Center received the Premier Award for Quality, which ranks the hospital in the top one percent of hospitals in the country and along with our other Bon Secours Hospitals, was recognized with a Practice Greenhealth Partner for Change Award with Distinction for its commitment to improve green efforts.
Apply for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist / Anesthesiology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly