OBGYN Opportunity Near Chattanooga, TN
OBGYN Physician Openings Near Chattanooga. Competitive Salary and Partnership Opportunities!
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of Georgia, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Dalton, GA. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 2 OBGYN Physicians as well as 2 Nurse Practitioners and 3 Certified Nurse Midwives providing support. Deliveries are typically done at Hamilton Medical Center in Dalton, GA. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established practice without the hustle and bustle of a big urban metro area. The practice has been serving the Dalton/Whitfield County Community for over 30 years.
- Competitive Salary and Tremendous Growth opportunities
- Great support staff to assist with effective patient care. 3 Midwives, and 2 Nurse Practitioner.
- Midwife model where midwives take 1st call
- Robotics (with proctoring) but not required
- Stable and growing practice. Seasoned staff has very little turnover
- Experienced physicians for mentorship opportunities
- Dalton is a wonderful area in north Georgia, offering highly rated schools, and a family friendly environment. We are just 30 minutes from Chattanooga, TN, and a short drive from Atlanta. Very low cost of living
- Dalton is a beautiful city nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Dalton’s location makes it ideal for enjoyable day hikes or long wilderness excursions on picturesque trails and nearby mountains. There is so much to including mountain biking hunting, fishing, swimming, or riding or Arabian horses
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Apply for OBGYN Opportunity Near Chattanooga, TN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly