OB Hospitalist BC/BE
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting for BE or BC Family Medicine Physicians. The ideal candidates will have single or multi-specialty Group practice experience in an outpatient setting.
- Possess an active California Medical License.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over
300 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
EEO - Equal Employment Opportunity
Community InformationOpportunity Information
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is seeking BC/BE OB/GYN to join our collaborative OB and midwifery hospitalist program.
Location: Berkeley, California - Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Alta Bates Hospital delivers approximately 6,000 babies from within our community annually and is a referral center for high-risk obstetrics
- You will be part of a large multi-specialty medical group which includes robust outpatient specialties, inpatient adult medicine, and surgical hospitalist programs
- Hospitalists work collaboratively with local obstetricians and midwives who deliver at Alta Bates
- OB triage
- Patient evaluation and management
- Surgical and OB delivery assists
- Fetal monitoring
- ED coverage for OB patients
- 24 LDRP rooms, 3 ORs on labor and delivery, an 8 bed OB Triage.
- A 14-bed Antepartum Unit with affiliated MFM co-management
- A 55-bed Level-III NICU with in-house neonatologists
- Full-time equivalence is twelve 12.5 hour shifts per 28 days
- Two hospitalists in-house 24/7 with a back-up hospitalist available
- One in-house midwife 24/7Advanced practice nurses specialized in newborn evaluation and resuscitation attend deliveries
- Two in-house OB anesthesiologist
- An active and unrestricted CA license
- Current DEA license.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance, 401 K- Profit Sharing Pension Plan with an employer-funded Safe Harbor contribution
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Group shareholder potential
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
EEO Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for OB Hospitalist BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly