HOSPITALIST - 7ON/7OFF
Optum is looking for a full-time Hospitalist Physician to join our team in Northridge, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, DTLA, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 7 on 7 off - with option for 2 week on/2 week off
- 12-15 patient encounters per day
- 2-3 admission in a day shift
- specialist on site
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months
- Current California DEA certificate required to start
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- 2-3 years experience
- Bilingual Spanish
- Vent Management
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights
- Employee Wellness Program
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.Benefits Overview
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Paid CME time with allowance
- For additional provider (Physician, Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner) benefits click here.
Apply for HOSPITALIST - 7ON/7OFF
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly