- OSF HealthCare is recruiting a Gastroenterologist for a growing practice position in UrbanaPhysician will be clinically based, with hospital consultations at OSF Heart of Mary Medical CenterH1B visa eligible sitePhysician support from Bloomington GI physiciansAdvanced Practice Provider support.EPIC EMR
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays480 hours sick time/yearSigning bonusLoan repayment optionsPaid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership duesHealth, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- OSF HealthCare Heart of Mary Medical Center is a 206-bed comprehensive health care facility serving the residents of Urbana, Illinois, and surrounding areas.Though Urbana, population 41,000, is considered a small town, the combined population of the Urbana-Champaign population is just shy of 150,000. The community provides the amenities a metropolitan city would offer, including outstanding restaurants (named best food town in the Midwest!), a variety of recreational activities and unique shopping experiences.Urbana-Champaign is within three hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.Home of the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, ranked the 14th best public university in the nation and 32nd globally, includes a medical school with teaching opportunities.According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Urbana has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Illinois with the University of Illinois being the largest employer in the area.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly