Employed Hospitalist Opportunity
Mercy Health St. Rita s Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible Hospitalist interested in experiencing all four seasons in a beautiful Midwest city surrounded by charming rural communities. Work in a very collegial multi-specialty group at a large regional referral center serving a ten county area with a robust patient population.
If you would consider a move to an area and health system surrounded by a strong Midwest community, we hope you will contact us to discuss this possibility further.
Hospitalist Program Highlights:
- 7 on 7 off working 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Admitting patients and rounding on a daily workload of 15-16 patients per physician
- 100-120 patients, 6 physicians per day and 2 nurse practitioners per day
- Respond to all Code Blues
- No patients under the age of 16
- Competitive compensation with quality bonus opportunities, full benefits
- Procedures: Intubation, central lines, interpret EKG s and Chest X-Rays
- Teach residents, medical students, and APC s
- Most specialties represented except for burns and transplants
- 424 bed count facility
The community of Lima, Ohio offers including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This is a close-knit community that is ideal for raising your family. In addition, we are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs (Toledo, Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati and Detroit) for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
If you would consider a move to an area and health system surrounded by a strong Midwest community please send your CV and contact me to discuss this possibility further.
Physician & APC Recruitment
Mercy Health St. Rita s Medical Center
Apply for Employed Hospitalist Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly