OB Hospitalist - Springfield, MO
Mercy Clinic OB/GYN is recruiting an additional OB/Hospitalist to meet growing demand at Mercy Hospital – Springfield, Missouri. The ideal candidate has a diverse skill set in obstetrics including high-risk and complicated patients (with specialty support available). Mercy Hospital Springfield is an 877-bed hospital and a tertiary center for Southern Missouri and parts of Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. Our hospital covers an extensive patient population of over 1.5M lives and is the regional leader for obstetrics and infant care at Mercy Kids, our pediatric hospital.
- Competitive compensation with guaranteed hourly rate, production, quality, and recruitment incentives including relocation and commencement bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- 8-hour shifts plus one hour for documentation – no responsibilities or call while not on shift
- Variety of shifts, hours, and options
- A dedicated group of 7 OB/HOS providing immediate mentors and friends
- Established and thriving OB/Hospitalist program – ready to go day one!
- Large catchment area of over 1.5M lives and approximately 3,400 annual deliveries
- Four Dedicated C-Section ORs with 24/7 Anesthesia In-House
- Significant investment in new technology, renovated L&Ds, long-term expansion plans, and more
- Full range of medical services and specialty support are provided including MFM
- Springfield, regional hub of southwest Missouri and the third largest city in the state, was recently named in the top 10 cities for lowest cost of living in the US by Kiplinger
- A sophisticated medical community located three hours south and southwest of Kansas City and St. Louis and only 30 minutes from Branson
- Three large universities, performing arts center, top school districts in the state, and a variety of cultural, dining, and shopping options
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities: hunting, hiking, camping, rock climbing, mountain biking
- Dozens of area lakes and natural streams accommodate water sports and excellent fishing
- Headquarters of Bass Pro Shops and gateway to the Ozark Mountains and many acclaimed Missouri state parks
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
Apply for OB Hospitalist - Springfield, MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly