Neurosurgery (Spine) Position at Comprehensive Stroke Center in IL
Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC General/Spine-focused Neurosurgeon to join our established Neurosciences Institute in Urbana, IL.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Call 1:5-6; excellent support staff including mid-level providers
- Strong referral base with little local competition
- Ideal candidate should have experience in Spine Neurosurgery
- Single hospital with strong hospitalist and critical-care support
- Neuro ICU
- Carle Neuroscience Institute provides comprehensive medical and surgical services for our patients with brain and spine disorders who come from all over East Central Illinois
- Our team includes: Neurology (adult & pediatric), Epileptology and EMU, Vascular Neurology, Neuro-interventional, Neuro-critical care, Neuro-radiology, Neuro-otology, Neuro-ophthalmology, Neuro-rehabilitation, Neuro-psychology, Pain management program and Sleep medicine program.
- Collaborative opportunities with the University of Illinois Beckman Institute for a variety of neuroscience translational research projects as well as opportunity for faculty appointment with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Collegial atmosphere among Neurosurgery and Neuroscience colleagues
- The Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation's first college of medicine focused, from the beginning, on the intersection of engineering and medicine
- Competitive compensation package and signing bonus, profit-sharing plans, health/dental/life/LTD insurance, paid malpractice insurance with full tail coverage, relocations assistance, and vacation meeting time
About the Carle Neuroscience Institute
- As a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center from DNV GL Healthcare, CNI provides comprehensive services including Vascular Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology, and Neurointerventional services
- Quality-focused, nationally ranked
- Carle Foundation Hospital is accredited as a Level 3 Epilepsy Center by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC) and is the recipient of the 2020 AHA/ASA Get With The Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus quality achievement award and Target: Stroke Honor Roll
- Recognized as One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care in 2021
- Recipient of Healthgrades Neurosciences Excellence Award for 3 years in a row (2019-2021)
- Named among the Top 10% in the nation for Neurosciences for 3 years in a row by Healthgrades (2019-2021)
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of Illinois. As a micro-urban community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more laid back, college-town atmosphere. Carle is the second-largest employer in Champaign County.
Apply for Neurosurgery (Spine) Position at Comprehensive Stroke Center in IL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly