Geriatrician Position in Vibrant College Town - Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Geriatrician to join our established practice in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join five Geriatricians in the ambulatory clinic, along with 9 APPs, and full-time nursing staff
- There are 50 hospitalists and a dedicated geriatric hospitalist to assist with hospital admissions
- Primary responsibilities include nursing home coverage and ambulatory clinic
- Planned clinic schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Provide service in sub-acute, rehabilitation and short-stay environments
- Opportunity for medical directorship and providing long-term care at a third nursing home in the area
- Hospital practice is not required
- There are no visit or staffing requirements for assisted-care facilities, home visits, hospice or palliative care
- Physicians will be on call for their nursing home patients during the week; and 1 in 12 weekday/weekend for geriatric service call (for ambulatory clinic patients)
- Part-time positions available
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
Based in Urbana, Illinois, Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.4 million people in 14 communities across east central Illinois. Named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2020 by Healthgrades, the 433-bed regional hospital is home to the area s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, Carle secured Great Place to Work in Healthcare honors. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of Illinois. As a micro-urban community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more laid back, college-town atmosphere. Carle is the second-largest employer in Champaign County.
Apply for Geriatrician Position in Vibrant College Town - Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly