Join an Established MFM Practice w/ a Large Referral Base and On-Site Pediatric Specialty Support
Carle Physician Group is seeking additional BE/BC Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists to join our established department at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, IL.
Practice Details Include:
- Join a growing team of 3 MFM Specialists, 16 Obstetricians/Gynecologists, 6 Neonatologists, Pediatric Surgeons, Gynecologic Oncologist, Geneticist with dedicated MFM genetic counseling, Dietitian and highly skilled subspecialty midlevel staff
- Four MFM APP's provide clinic consultations and outreach
- Practice a full range of maternal fetal medicine, including prenatal diagnosis, fetal therapy, complex obstetrics, genetic and perinatal consultation
- Large referral base of 50 regional referring OB/GYN physicians
- In-house coverage for deliveries by BE/BC OB/GYN, OB Hospitalists, NICU and Anesthesia
- Pediatric specialties on site include Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Developmental-Behavioral, Pulmonology, Sleep and Genetics; additional consultation services available for Pediatric Infectious Disease and Hematology/Oncology
- Dedicated neonatal and perinatal air and ground transport service
- 90% office practice within main campus, Carle Foundation Hospital
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.4 million people across east central Illinois. Celebrating our third Magnet designation for superior nursing care a standard only 8 percent of hospitals in the United States meet - and named one of America s 50 Best Hospitals in 2020 by Healthgrades, the 433-bed regional hospital is home to the area s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. Carle has secured Great Place to Work in Healthcare honors in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of Illinois. As a micro-urban community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more laid back, college-town atmosphere. Carle is the second-largest employer in Champaign County.
Apply for Join an Established MFM Practice w/ a Large Referral Base and On-Site Pediatric Specialty Support
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly