New Hospitalist Opening - Midwest
We are currently seeking well qualified Full-Time or PRN Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained Hospitalists to join our physician owned group that's expanding our Hospitalist services to a new location outside of Dayton, Ohio. The regional area is a great place to live affordably and still enjoy a high quality of life for you and your family.
- Community hospital - Low volume - Hospital Daily Census of 15 (total)
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- VERY Competitive Compensation
- New EMR and Dragon dictation
- Flexible Block Scheduling with APP coverage in-house at night
- Physician should be comfortable with vent management
- Travel Reimbursement available
Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- Short commutes make getting to and from work a breeze
- Culturally diverse - museums, symphonies, performing arts centers, multiple theaters, zoos, and theme parks
- Excellent educational systems - both public and private
- Housing - friendly neighborhoods or urban condos/apartments with walking distance to major shopping with numerous dining options.
I invite you to learn more about, what we feel, is a great opportunity with a Physician Owned Group when compared to a large Contract Management Group.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to Allison Haley at 972-656-0563 for more information.
Apply for New Hospitalist Opening - Midwest
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly