Radiologist with Thriving Practice in Lancaster, PA
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
Part Time or Full Time
WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in South Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a radiologist for a thriving practice at WellSpan-Ephrata Hospital in Lancaster County. Employment with WellSpan Medical Group allows you to enjoy a fulfilling career in an organization with strong physician leadership, a culture of support and low physician turnover.About the Opportunity
- Seeking an ABR certified radiologist to join a progressive and dynamic group of radiologists covering a busy community hospital and nearby diagnostic center
- Experience or fellowship training in any subspecialty is welcome and can be accommodated. Enjoy a robust practice with a broad mix of cases including MR, CT, US, mammography, and plain films
- Flexibility exists for either a full or part time schedule with a home reading station for schedule flexibility
- Group enjoys strong administrative, financial and IT support. System wide use of Epic EMR
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits including student loan repayment, signing bonus, relocation and retirement
- Lancaster County is a family friendly community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates. There are many recreational and cultural activities available.
- Conveniently located just 1.5 hours north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 45 minutes west of Philadelphia.
Apply for Radiologist with Thriving Practice in Lancaster, PA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly