Anesthesiologist with Private Practice in PA
Enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle in idyllic location
Anesthesia and Pain Associates of Northern Lancaster County, a top practice in south central Pennsylvania is seeking an Anesthesiologist to join their highly respected group. This opportunity is in Ephrata, Pennsylvania a short distance from Baltimore and Philadelphia.
About the Practice
- Seeking an anesthesiologist for bread and butter community hospital setting
- Join this independent team of physicians with a well-earned reputation for clinical excellence who provide exclusive coverage to WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital.
- Enjoy lifestyle balance with low-intensity call and strong supportive CRNA team
- Excellent referral base and a long-standing relationship with WellSpan Health a comprehensive health system with 8 hospitals in South Central Pennsylvania
- Opportunity for practice growth and professional development from a supportive team of physicians.
- Competitive salary and benefits including opportunity for partnership.
- Lancaster County is a family friendly community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates. There are many recreational and cultural activities available.
- Conveniently located just 1.5 hours north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 45 minutes west of Philadelphia.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to learn about Lancaster County
Click Here to learn more about Lancaster City Alliance
Apply for Anesthesiologist with Private Practice in PA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly