Physician - Gastroenterology - Bon Secours Southampton Surgical Associates
OPPORTUNITY CRITERIASpecialty: Gastroenterology
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visas Accepted: No J1 or H1
Loan Repayment: Not Specified
Salary Range: Not Specified
Employment Type: Full Time
Bonus Offered: Sign-on, Relocation Gastroenterology MD - Bon Secours Southampton Surgical Associates - Opportunity to Expand Service Line!
Bon Secours Southampton Surgical Associates invites You
to consider this Big Opportunity to Develop and Expand an existing specialty Service Line!
- Replacing a part time MD/G.I. Surgeon with a full time Gastroenterologist
- Seeking a provider who is willing to work to grow the service line - the seeds have been planted!
- Currently procedures booked weeks or months in advance- want to open up access for patients
- Colonoscopy, EGD, Hep C, some Liver disease
- Full time - 40 hours - Clinic 3 days, O.R. 1 to 2 days
- Approx. 20 patients per day in clinic
- Referrals from PCP's, Tri Care in Hampton Roads and self-referrals
- Practice is shared with general surgery and nephrology
- 2 procedure rooms, 3 exam rooms, 3 provider offices
- Support staff - office manager, PSR, CMA
- O.R. at Southampton Memorial Hospital - on campus
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Gastroenterologist
- U.S. Residency
- Fellowship in Gastro or Hepatology
- Sign-On bonus
- Competitive Base compensation
- Robust benefit package through Bon Secours Mercy Health - 5th largest faith-based health system in the U.S.
- 403b retirement planning plus matching
- Company paid short/long term disability
- CME days plus $ allowance
- This is truly a unique opportunity for a new or experienced Gastro MD to build a practice and increase the service line! The patients are there - we just need you!
Contact Bon Secours Physician Recruiter to submit CV and schedule phone screening
Deb McCarthy - email@example.comSouthampton Memorial Hospital
Bon Secours – Southampton Medical Center is your community health care provider; a Joint Commission-accredited, 219-bed facility that provides inpatient, outpatient, emergency, medical, surgical and long-term care.
We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re more than 90 healthcare professionals strong; and we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Southampton Surgical Associates has an office on the campus of the hospital, and the practice is shared by Gastroenterology, Nephrology and General Surgery.
Why Bon Secours Mercy Health?
You're in good company here! Bon Secours is the 5th largest faith-based hospital system in the United States. More than 2,600 providers have chosen
to join our team in our 50 hospitals and 600+ outpatient practices located in 7 states along the Mid-Atlantic and Ireland. We're strong. We're growing and financially sustainable. What this means for you is options for your career in medical practice.
Why Hampton Roads Virginia?
Hampton Roads is situated in the middle of the Eastern seaboard where the Chesapeake Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean, with 29 miles of oceanfront shoreline. It is the second largest metro area between Atlanta and Washington, DC and is home to 1.7 million people in our 7 cities making up "The 757." We have beaches, waterways, rolling rural countryside, history, culture, diverse ethnicity and a vibrant food and beverage scene. National corporate headquarters, great schools and centers of higher learning, and comfortable year round temperatures make it a welcoming place to live!
Apply for Physician - Gastroenterology - Bon Secours Southampton Surgical Associates
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly