Total Joints Orthopedic Surgeon
Franciscan Medical Group (FMG) has an opportunity for a Total Joints Surgeon to join our team at Francican Orthopedic Associates-West Sound Orthopedics in Silverdale, WA. Silverdale is a beautiful community located on the Olympic Peninsula. Take an easy ferry ride to Seattle or head to the Olympic National Park for a day of hiking.
Our Medical Groups: Franciscan Medical Group provides exceptional primary and specialty care to patients of all ages, serving Clallam, Jefferson, King, Kitsap, North Mason and Pierce counties. With over 500 physicians and professional providers in clinics conveniently located throughout the Puget Sound, we focus on providing compassionate, quality care tailored to meet your needs.
Part of the CHI Franciscan system, we are one of the largest physician-led medical groups in area, with a network of more than 150 primary and specialty care clinics. Our medical group is comprised of CHI Franciscan, Harrison HealthPartners and The Doctors Clinic locations, so no matter where you are, you can find personalized, expert care that is right for you.
- Medical Degree
- Fellowship training or significant revision and anthroplasty experience
- Washington State Medical License at start of employment
- Board Certification/Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgery
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
About CommonSpirit Health
We are part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org
Kitsap County Info:
Learn more about our community and region at:
Apply for Total Joints Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly