Pediatric Physiatrist (PM&R)
Seeking Pediatric Physiatrist! Join Rapid Growing, National Leader in Pediatric Neurosciences!
The Orlando Health Medical Group, in partnership with Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and the Leon Pediatric Neuroscience Center of Excellence, invites you to explore a Pediatric Physiatrist (PM&R) opportunity with a thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system. We seek an enthusiastic clinician with a passion for treating patients with complex conditions.
In this role, our pediatric physiatrist will be an integral member of our collaborative Pediatric Neurosciences team which includes Pediatric Neurosurgery, Child Neurology, Neuropsychology and Behavioral Pediatrics. The team collaborates closely with other comprehensive programs including pediatric neuro-oncology, fetal in-utero spina bifida surgery, craniomaxillofacial surgery, pediatric orthopedic surgery and pediatric trauma. This position will also have support from our corporate physiatry division which consists of one pediatric & adult PM&R physician and three adult PM&R physicians.
While this position will be primarily outpatient to start, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children will be opening a dedicated inpatient unit for pediatric rehabilitation in the future. The successful candidate will be encouraged to pursue their own interests, including the development of new clinics and/or lines of service, in addition to their Neuroscience responsibilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, national leader in pediatric neurosciences with multi-million-dollar philanthropic funding. We offer dedicated multi-disciplinary clinics including neuro-oncology, spasticity, spina bifida, brachial plexus injuries, pediatric epilepsy and fetal CNS anomalies clinics. Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children also serves as Central Florida s only Level One Pediatric Trauma and Urgent Care Center.
Candidates are expected to be pediatric rehabilitation fellowship trained and board certified or board eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Excellent brand recognition, with new patients seeking out Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for their care.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Florida s beautiful beaches only an hour away.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Amberly Deju via email at Amberly.Deju@orlandohealth.com or phone at 321.841.6789.
Apply for Pediatric Physiatrist (PM&R)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly