UPMC Pinnacle is accepting BE/BC functional neurosurgery candidates to join our comprehensive and growing neurosurgery program.
- ABNS BE/BC in Neurosurgery
- Fellowship training in Functional Neurosurgery preferred
- Interest in both Epilepsy and DBS required
- The newly recruited neurosurgeon must have the qualifications and interest to assist in the development of a functional neurosurgery program
- Will also cover general neurosurgery
- Willing to provide education to community and referral sources as requested
- Team-oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Committed to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Full equipment and support to develop a functional neurosurgery practice including an EMU, epileptologists and movement disorders specialists
- Established referral base
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation allowance
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties.
About Our Community
South central Pennsylvania offers endless possibilities: city excitement, rural respite, and suburban family life and community can all be found here. Enjoy excellent work-life balance with easy commutes to work. In addition to fabulous dining, we offer an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. We are close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous HersheyPark and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes—a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia—it’s a great place to grow a career and family.
Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live,” we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Apply for Functional Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly