Mercy Clinic is actively recruiting an OBGYN Hospitalist for our well-established group on-campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, MO. Join us in our goal to enhance the level of care in Labor & Delivery by improving outcomes and expediting throughput for OB patients.
This Position Includes:
- Large variety of high acuity patients
- Rotating/Flexible shift scheduling including 12- and 24-hour shifts.
- Team based approach to care with subspecialty support including MFM, Gyn/Onc and Midwives.
- GYN surgery opportunities
- Low Risk Birthing Center and Indigent Care Clinic involvement
- Integrated health system employment with a competitive hourly rate
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis offers:
- Over 9,000 babies delivered annually – and growing!
- OB/GYN Residency training program.
- Mercy Birthplace, a warm, comfortable environment with options like whirlpool tubs and low-intervention birth suites
- A low-risk pregnancy Midwifery Birthing Center for a natural childbirth experience
- Level III NICU, offering the most advanced neonatal care in St. Louis County
- Nationally recognized care for high-risk pregnancies at our Maternal and Fetal Health Center
- Epic System wide
A History of Caring for Women
Mercy's heritage of heath care goes back nearly 200 years -- to the women who joined Catherine McAuley, the founder of the Sisters of Mercy, to serve the poor women and children of Dublin, Ireland. Today, we continue their mission, providing expert women's health care and advanced technologies, all set in a comfortable and nurturing environment.
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly