BE/BC Urology Physician
Mercy Clinic is seeking a full-time BE/BC Urology Physician to join us in Springfield, Missouri. Our established, stable Urology practice includes four hospital-employed urologists plus three APPs. Expect a diverse array of patients and full spectrum of urology cases.
Mercy Hospital Springfield:
- 877-bed tertiary hospital and Level I Trauma Center in a four-state, 2M-life catchment area
- 700+ integrated physicians across all medical specialties
- da Vinci robots including multiple Xi with Trumpf table - unlimited robot access available
- 8-OR outpatient surgery center - very efficient and fast turnaround
- 23-OR main hospital with dedicated GU - excellent block schedule available
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- 129-year history in the community - financially strong and stable
Mercy Urology Springfield Offers:
- Two dedicated urology suites, one ESWL suite, and office procedure rooms
- Experienced clinic and support staff - Urology PAs run a stone clinic freeing you up for surgical cases
- Comprehensive services including da Vinci Xi robotics, laparoscopic urology, interstim, cryotherapy, videourodynamics, Holmium laser, ultrasound
- $575,000 first year compensation package; wRVU production thereafter
- $50,000 signing bonus plus $16,000 relocation package
- Public service loan forgiveness
- Flexible workweek
- 1:4 hospital call or better with APP support for all clinic calls
- Comprehensive benefits package for your entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- Flexible time off and CME with $5,000 allowance annually
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! The community hosts a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Springfield enjoys some of the best outdoor recreation in the country with access to the Ozark Mountains, Lake of the Ozarks, Mark Twain National Forest, caves, state and national parks, and so much more. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for BE/BC Urology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly